- 'Susannah’s story’, a short film for Nip in the bud films has now been released and can be seen here.
- Plays Lead role Jen in Val McDermid's semi autobiography BBC Radio 4 drama "The Road & Miles to Dundee". Available to Listen here.
- Feature as MARIA in the feature film 'The Last Bus', directed by Gillies Mackinnon. Currently streaming on Sky Go, Now TV Cinema, Virgin TV Go
- Feature as TAYLOR MATHIE, in 'Annika’ directed by Fiona Walton, currently airing on UKTV's Alibi.
- Currently Filming lead role in the short film ‘Chrysalis’ Directed by Kate Donnelly.
- Feature as ‘Kate’ in the Feature film, 'The Difference Between Us', directed by Etienne Kubwabo. Due for release 2022.
- Feature as ‘Daisy’ in a sci-fi feature '2000 and leave us alone.’ Release date to be confirmed.
The Daddy Machine
- “The latter’s infectious Scottish brogue an added delight.”
- Read the Review on Stage Scene LA
I dreamt of you last night - Susannah Laing
- “gorgeous sensual prose”
- “Beautiful Susannah xxxx
- “so romantically beautiful.”
The weed - Susannah Laing
- “So powerful!!!”
- “Totally engaged, thanks for sharing”
- “Wow, very clever”
Tinman - Susannah Laing
- “Susie is grabbing our heads & hearts here! xxx”
- “I have goosebumps”
- “Love your work.x”
Love is blind - Susannah Laing
- “stunning journey you take us on.”
- “You are amazing, feels like you’re talking to each person”
- “So Touching and strong”
- “A natural spoken word poet. Rhythm and rhyme perfect. So rare. Respect.”
A little about me.
I’m Susannah, a Scottish actress, writer singer/songwriter, poet and athlete.
I graduated from Guildhall Music of School and Drama in 2012, and have been working as a professional actress since.
I love creating stories, whether bringing to life someone else’s work, collaborating with fellow artists, or creating my own.
I draw a lot of my creativity from my own experience of mental health and share these on various mediums.
In To The Light
To be one of the four women Greer asked to paint to tell our story was probably more emotional…
Maybe it was a sign or maybe I created the sign..?
I find it is important to talk about topics that affect so many of us in life.
Betrayal of the ‘Once’ friend
We always have the option to leave toxic relationships… yet what is it that stops us?