- Movement is a very important part of my life. I started dancing when I was 5, Tap being my favourite. I have also been a competitive athlete for many years, and enjoy turning my hand at many sports.
- I represented Scotland in both field hockey and golf, at junior and senior levels.
- I was named a ‘legend of honor’ given to USF’s top 50 athletes ever to represent the University of San Francisco.
- I toured with the NCAA all-star golf team in Asia and shot a course record 66 at Camp Zama golf course in Japan – It was one of the best experiences of my life.
- I played professional golf in the US, earning my Futures golf tour card and playing the West coast Ladies Golf tour.
- But alas, I retired from the game at 22 to pursue my lifelong dream to become an actress. In 2009 I took up my position to train at Guildhall School of Music and Drama.
At the moment, I am learning pole dance, and enjoying combining this skill with dance and rhythm. I am back on my rollerblades… However, that skill has not returned to me as quickly as one would like. It is not like just getting back on a bike!